9.08.2009

a midsummer night's dream play. :)

whew! it's august but i still remember what i have done last july 31. haha! i didn't have the chance to brag it out here on blog because of the tight sched i have.


well, anyway, we had performed some excerpts in the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare. hai. memories were still in my mind. everything about what the whole class had done in front of the executives, i mean teachers. haha! ok ok, back to the topic. i had my part in act 1, the funny part of the story. and the other funny part is that, oh my gosh, i played the role of Peter Quince! haha! Peter = boy, so a man role. whew! but sir nick told us to play what we need to play, and no regards of the gender. so play, that's it. haha! :D


there are four scenes in the play. gladly, we had the second scene in the play. in that case, i'm not nervous anymore, except when i remember that i forget my lines. during our practice, we have to deliver our lines. so there are exchange of lines. i am the start of the scene and on my cue, everything starts. it feels so cold. why cold? due to nervousness. and at the same time, i almost forget all of my parts when it's my turn. woooo. it feels scary. sheeep. we have to do this. and i will not be the one to fail them. the teachers, sir nick, my classmates, myself. i can't deceive everybody because i do things wrong. and so i meditated for a bit, eventhough scared and nervous, relaxing is the best way to do to remove any ease. i did. and it worked. :)

we executed it. and alas! we made it. just a bit polishing, and we could make it perfectly. :)