6.29.2009

hmp! spicy!

last night, i ate something that i don't really eat during the years passed in my life, the spicy ones! haha! i never imagined myself eating those things. err. spiced with the combined pepper and chili peppers. erm. too spicy! haha. :))

anyway. i thought it's hard to eat those stuff. i'm scared to eat those because of the early impressions that when i eat spicy, the sensation wouldn't off away. something like that. :D

but when i tried, i thought i wouldn't go on with eating! it's too spicy and not ordinary for my taste buds to take. haha. :)) but i did! at first, i thought that the red pieces in my meal were not chili because it doesn't tgive the spicy sensation. but when i had my 4th spoon, hm. there it starts. i'm feeling it. but i went on, and then finished the meal. with the help of the large iced tea! woohoo! without the iced tea, i would terribly stop taking it! haha :))

indeed, a "first" to remember. :P