11.02.2009

thanks mom. :)

no way. dreams will be real. swear.

my dream is sooo sooo great. they will be real. i promise. no doubt. as what my mom said, "if you said it, it will." i know. it will. i can feel it. sooper.

anyway. i just wanna explain this hysterical thing. oh my gosh. i. am. so. i love it! this story will be MY story. the greatest dream i ever ever had. i wish, no. not a wish, but it SHOULD. NO MATTER WHAT. it will be a great thing to happen in my life. the essence, the substance, the greatness, the feeling, they were so so perfect. and i really love it. :)

the story goes like this. wait. i want to tell this in Filipino. :) may somebody translate this if ever? if you will be that person, please send a translation to my email : cescastillo15@yahoo.com :) and please. be sure to leave first your details and if you have already sent it to my email due to overcrowding of my email. gosh. haha.

anyway, eto na talaga. one day, isang araw. doon sa may kanto. gosh. an saya ko talaga. soooooobra. andun ang isang lalaking hindi ko inaasahang makikita ko dun. itago nalang natin sya sa codename na "loveqo." nagkita kami dun at masayang nagsabay na naglakad papunta sa bahay namin. tapos, bago kami sumapit sa bahay, iniwan ko lang sya saglit. muntik mawaglit sa aking isip na sya ay naghihintay sa aming pinaghiwalayan. sinubukan kong tumakas sa bahay at ako ay nagtagumpay. dali-dali akong bumalik sa aming tagpuan at nakitang wala na sya doon. naghanap ako, akala ko ay wala nang makikitang loveqo. pero nagkamali ako. sa katunayan, sinabayan nya ako at nag-usap kami nang masaya. :) pagkatapos ay nakiusap akong turuan nya ako ng mga bagay na hindi ko kaya, at tinuruan nya ako nang buong puso. napakasaya ko talaga. :))) at hinatid nya ako pauwi at umuwi na rin sya.

story's finished. a bit "makata" style. haha. i'm carried away with this. haha. and i really love this so much. :D i want this to happen. wahahaha. if you want it, you'll get it.

i asked my mother, if she believed in winning the lottery, when will she have it? and she just told me, God ill give it. :)

* credits to my mom for her wonderful passage she gave me while we're walking in the cemetery. XD