10.29.2009

wish.

wish you could hear my voice screaming your name. wish you could sense what i feel. wish you could give what i could give. wish you could see what i do. wish you could appreciate what i exert. i do this because of three words polluting my mind whenever i think of you.these three words often hinders me from thinking of other things, just you. i just want to get rid of this. but in return, it keeps coming back and stronger each time it does. i don't know what to do. help. would you be the one?

// it's hard to admit. but i LOVE YOU. //

now that i'm idle and have nothing to do, i keep telling myself about what we ALMOST had. what we ALMOST shared. and what we ALMOST loved for. almost because i can sense nothing from us before. just a plain game. i put myself onto the edge where i can fall so easily. bad i did that because it happened. i hate the times you showed things i would believe that may never happen in OUR life. i hate those times that i keep on FEELING that i REALLY REALLY love you. i would die. but instead, i hung myself in the middle of nowhere just not to feel the anger, and the hurt you gave me. :(

// i REGRET that i MET you. //

i had a question in my mind. i loved you, right? but the consequences came. and they were telling me NOT to LOVE you anymore. i resisted. but i regretted what i did. it's the opportunity to OFFICIALLY let you go and move on. but how weird and stupid i am. i kept loving you. and in return, there's NOTHING. i REALLY REALLY HATE YOU!

// you're an effin *. grr~ //

i thought of you as an angel. but deep inside, you're an EVIL. it makes my blood boiling. and each time i think of it, i just want to KILL you. but i can't want to know why? simply because I STILL LOVE YOU. period. and i SINCERELY HATE IT.
// here comes a girl wants you. //

i would give you to HER. if i would prove she's the DESERVING one. :(

// in short. i LOVE you but i WANT TO LET YOU GO. //