9.30.2009

hellooooooooooooooooooo!

with this boredom, i would surely die.

i may not be directly affected by the gigantic storm, i got emotionally stressed with the stranded thing at cavite. holy crappe. i can't even relax for a bit for i am really hungry that time. gosh. as in OMG! i can't even recharge my phone that time. no charging stations. no plug. no charger. no electricity. as if i was in the middle of nowhere, i just sat how i used to sit in the seat behind the driver's seat of my dad's car. da**. i became much useless that time, more than what i thought of myself that time. aaaaaaaaa! i don't want to remember the useless things again. haha! :D

anyway. boredom still kills me. *eeeeeeeeeeeeeng: sound effect* it seems that a sound of flat bed line will come across my ears from the middle of nowhere. it seems that i'm like an idle flower never touched by a bee. hmpft!

one week no classes isn't really fun at all. i still want to study. even though there's an exam coming on sunday, oct4, i really want to go to classes. i want to feel the classroom atmosphere all over again. no wonder, i feel ultra mega lazy type of person. gosh. i feel cruel. haha! :D [how did cruelty cross over the topic? haha! :D ] OKAY OKAY. i ADMIT. i am a lazy person in house. but with this one week suspension of classes, i would like to do something else aside from watching tv, playing phone, and surfing the net. i want to write something about the future, the democracy, and even the most outrageous stories that would ever come into my superfluous imaginatory mind. sheeeeep. i fell almost crazy, man! come to think about it, just sitting in the couch, nothing to do. what would you feel? being insane, right? but i think it would never happen to me. i keep my sanity alive and visible as much as possible. :)

okay fine. i have to do an editorial about the g**da** politics which i hate MOST of the TIME. you would let me talk about something else, but not the freaking POLITICS. i want to be bare-sided with this kind of issues. i know, opinions are expressions that may be based on facts, and reality. but HELLOOOOOOOOO! i'm not that crazy yet to write a foolish article that would kill my own dignity, and even my own life. i'm just thinking for the better of the paper, and myself of course. whatever other think, i would stay up to the top of the mountain until they would voluntarily write their editorial, and not ME!

well, it's a part of work. i need to do it. shocks. good luck to me and my staff.

whatever. i need to write more than this. i need to fill my blog until infinity. haha! :D who would think i can do that? haha! :D

well. i miss schoooooool. :(